Our Referral Bonus Program
Weltman Home Services Referral Bonus Program provides an incentive to anyone who brings new talent to our company. Do you know a great plumber, electrician, HVAC specialist or a Customer Service Representative who is looking to join a great group of people and become part of the Weltman Home Services family? We will pay you to send them our way!
This is our our referral program works:
The Referral Bonus will be paid as follows:
Service Technicians, Installers, Sales People, Customer Service Representatives
- Upon completion of first 90 days you will receive $200
- Upon completion each full month after 90 day probationary period for 3 consecutive months (months 4 through 7) you will be paid $100 per month,
- Total payout: $500 (your referral must be in good standing with no warnings or write ups).
The Referral Bonus Program has very few rules but the following will apply:
- The referral candidate must have a clean driving record.
- You must fill out and submit the attached referral form with yours and candidates contact information.
- We must meet with referral candidate to evaluate candidate for employment.
- The first person to refer a candidate will be the only referring person eligible for payment.
- It is understood that this program and the incentives may be changed, canceled or discontinued at any time with or without cause, reason or notice.
- It is understood that if a referral is made by an employee that referring employee must remain an employee in good standing for the referral fee payment to remain effective. If the employment is terminated by either the company or the Purpose partner the continuation of the referral fee will be at the sole discretion of the company and based on the conditions and reasons of the termination. Termination does not automatically cancel the referral fee payments. Each instance will be evaluated on a case by case instance.
- Any referral made by a non-employee of the company will receive referral fee payments for as long as the referred employee remains an employee in good standing, further the non-employee referrer must also remain in good faith and standing with and to the company. Continued referral fee payments to the non-employee referrer will be remain at the Company’s sole discretion.