New Jersey Heating System Installation Services
Weltman Home Services is New Jersey’s top choice for home heating installation of furnaces, boilers and heat pumps. We understand that a heating system installation in your home is a very important project. Our installation technicians are highly trained, licensed, with years of experience and extensive knowledge of the latest, cost-effective heating systems that feature advanced technology to deliver warm, cozy comfort and impressive energy savings. Your experience, from beginning to end, will be smooth and trouble-free because we’ll take care of everything.
Types of Heating Systems We Install
- Furnace Installation: Furnaces are commonly called forced warm-air systems, and are powered by electricity or natural gas. With a furnace, hot air is blown through ducts and released through air registers or grills to warm your home. They are very energy efficient and a great way to heat your home.
- Boiler Installation: Boilers distribute heat in hot water to warm your home through radiators or under floor tubing. Residential boilers are usually fueled by natural gas. Boilers are high efficiency units and a long-lasting heating solution for your home.
- Heat Pump Installation: In warmer months, heat pumps move heat from inside your home to the outdoors and in colder months, they reverse this flow and take any available heat from outside your home to release it indoors. Heat pumps are inexpensive and easy to use, making them a great option for homeowners that are looking to increase energy efficiency while saving money at the same time.
How to Tell if You Need to Replace Your Heating System
- The age of your heating/cooling equipment. Heat pumps have a shelf life of about 10 years, while a furnace or boiler should be replaced after 15 years.
- Your heating technician is making frequent visits to your home. Eventually, it begins to cost more to repair and maintain your old equipment vs. installing a newer, more efficient heating system.
- Your utility bills are increasing – rapidly. As your equipment ages it becomes less and less efficient. Plus, today’s heating and cooling systems are far more efficient than systems that were built just a decade ago, allowing for better heating and cooling capabilities while using less energy.
- Your home’s heat is uneven. Have you walked from room-to-room and noticed a change in temperature? This may signify that your system isn’t operating correctly, has ductwork issues, or isn’t insulated properly.
- Your heating system has become noisy. Don’t ignore those sounds – it is your system telling you that it needs to be repaired or replaced! Call in a professional to check the system out before you experience in untimely and potentially costly breakdown.
Best Heating System Installations – Guaranteed
Our professional heating system installers at Weltman Home Services are highly trained to properly install your heating system and ensure that it is working at its top efficiency. We are so certain of the quality of our work that we back all of our heating installation services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. Your job is not complete until the problem is solved and you are 100% happy with your new heating system. That’s why residents of Westfield, Berkeley Heights, and Maplewood have trusted us with their home heating installations since 1962.
Click here to read more about what your neighbors are saying about their recent experiences with us!
The Heating Installation Process
Free In-Home Comfort Analysis
First, we’ll show up on time and listen to your heating concerns. Our heating technicians will then take time to accurately measure your home to ensure your new heating equipment is properly sized. Regardless of your heating system installation or replacement needs, our professional heating technicians can help. In summary, we’ll treat you with the highest level of customer service during your free, in-home comfort analysis.
We service, install and replace all heating system makes and models, including:
Heating System FAQs
How much does a new furnace cost?
The price of a new furnace varies, depending on the size of the home you need to keep warm. Contact our team today for help calculating the cost of the optimal heating solution for your home.
Do I need to replace my heater and AC system at the same time?
No! Provided the system is relatively modern, our technicians should be able to replace only the broken components in your HVAC, saving you time and money.
What size furnace do I need?
The optimal size of furnace depends on the square footage of your home. At Weltman Home Services, we can help you calculate the best furnace and/or AC system for your home.
What type of furnace is best?
While options naturally vary depending on a number of factors, typically, gas furnaces are best due to their energy efficiency and low cost.