Improving Your Home’s Indoor Air & Water Quality
Weltman Home Services resolves the air and water quality issues of Northern and Central New Jersey homeowners to improve their overall home environment and lives. We provide a full range of services to accommodate all of your air and water quality needs.
Air Quality Services
- Ultraviolet (UV) Lamps. UV Lamps zap the mold and bacteria that can sometimes grow in the moist environment of your air conditioning or indoor coils.
- Air Filtration System. A central air filtration system filters the air as it cycles through the air ducts into the furnace. Over time, all the air in the house will pass through the system, and it will be cleaned and filtered each time it passes.
- HEPA Filters. A true HEPA (High Efficiency Particulate Air) filter is also known as an absolute air filter because of its high efficiency. True HEPA filters operate with a minimum efficiency of 99.97 percent, and it doesn’t get any more thorough than that.
- MERV Filters. These filters offer you hostpital quality air filtration. MERV (Minimum Efficiency Reporting Value) is a number from 1 to 16 that is relative to an air filter’s efficiency. The higher the MERV, the more efficient the air filter is at removing particles.
- Thermostats. Our quality thermostat installations can save you money and time. For this reason, a working thermostat might not seem important but a properly programmed thermostat can actually save you up to $180 per year.
- Humidifiers. Home humidifiers are the best solution for for dry air and can permanently create a comfortable humidity level for your home. We will diagnose your home’s dryness levels and recommend the proper system to keep humidity levels between 40% and 50%.
- Dehumidifiers. Our Honeywell dehumidifiers are energy efficient, quiet and can even have features that filter out airborne pollutants and remove household odors, like cooking odors and smoke.
- Air Scrubber. Air Scrubber is a revolutionary new system. To demonstrate, it’s designed to help eliminate indoor air quality risks by reducing air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), cigarette smoke, dust, pollen, mold, odor-causing bacteria, and odors caused by pets and cooking.
Water Quality Services
- Water Conditioners. These change the minerals in water to prevent them from forming scale. As the most innovative and effective systems in the market today, our water conditioners are proven to treat problem water.
- Water Filtration. Whether you have well water, hard water, acidic water, or chemically contaminated water, we can make the problem disappear. We’ll install an ideal water filtration system, based on your specific needs and budget.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
We are so certain of our work that we back all of our air and water quality services with a 100% satisfaction guarantee. That’s why residents of Westfield, Berkeley Heights, and Maplewood have trusted us with their home water treatment since 1962.
Click here to read more about what your neighbors are saying about their recent experiences with us!
Weltman’s professional air and water quality specialists are standing by to help your now. Schedule your service with the experts that your neighbors trust today!