The Benefits of Working For Weltman Home Services
As a well-established plumbing, heating, electrical and air company serving northern and central New Jersey, at Weltman Home Services, we pride ourselves on being one of the top employers in the area. Over more than 60 years, we have developed a series of superior company employment policies that let us focus on our employees’ well-being – this has allowed them to own property, take vacations, send their kids to college and retire comfortably!
For that reason, and to successfully achieve our goals as a top-of-the-line employer, we place a strong emphasis on the following:
✓ Proven performance
✓ Personal character and integrity
✓ Drug-free work environment
✓ Technical skill and know-how
✓ Individual thinking
✓ A team attitude and focus
✓ And much more!
Our Competitive Employment Package
At Weltman Home Services, we are passionate about what we do and always seek new professionals who follow our vision and mission of providing reliable, customer-focused services. Our ever-expanding customer base allows us to continue growing our company and create new positions regularly. If you are looking for a company in which to learn, grow and expand your horizons, we might be the right place for you!
We value our Weltman family and are committed to providing our team with exceptional benefits.
Top paying salaries
Personal & sick days
Dental & optical plans
Sales bonus plan (for sales-related positions)
Equal opportunity & drug-free employer
Current Plumbing, Heating, Electric and Air Job Openings
Weltman’s Referral Bonus Program
Weltman Home Services has been New Jersey’s go-to plumbing, electrical, heating and air conditioning company since 1962. Our headquarters are located in Berkeley Heights; however, we proudly offer our services to residents throughout northern and central New Jersey.
As a family-owned and operated company, we are heavily involved with the communities we serve and have created numerous jobs for their residents. From our customer service agents and office staff to our experienced plumbers, HVAC techs and electricians, we consider our team an extension of the Weltman family!
Over the years, we have evolved into a modern, thoroughly equipped service provider while maintaining our strong values and consistently delivering outstanding results for all our customers.
The Referral Bonus will be paid as follows:
Service Technicians, Installers, Sales People, Customer Service Representatives
- Upon completion of the first 90 days, you will receive $200
- Upon completion of each full month after the 90-day probationary period for three consecutive months (months 4 through 7), you will be paid $100 per month,
- Total payout: $500 (your referral must be in good standing with no warnings or write-ups).
- The referral candidate must have a clean driving record.
- You must complete the attached referral form with your and the candidate's contact information.
- We must meet with the referral candidate to evaluate them for employment.
- The first person to refer a candidate will be the only referring person eligible for payment.
- It is understood that this program and the incentives may be changed, canceled or discontinued at any time with or without cause, reason or notice.
- It is understood that if a referral is made by an employee, said employee must remain employed in good standing for the referral fee payment to remain effective. If the employment is terminated by either the company or the Purpose partner, the continuation of the referral fee will be at the company's sole discretion and based on the conditions and reasons for the termination. Termination does not automatically cancel the referral fee payments. Each instance will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- Any referral made by a non-employee of the company will receive referral fee payments for as long as the referred employee remains an employee in good standing; further, the non-employee referrer must also stay in good faith and standing with the company. Continued referral fee payments to the non-employee referrer will remain at the Company’s sole discretion.