We use the following Core Values, striving to be the best plumbing, electrical, and HVAC company in New Jersey.
We Use The Following Core Values, Striving to Be The Best Plumbing, Electrical, and HVAC Company in New Jersey.
Weltman Home Services is proud to be a member of The Nexstar Network, an international “best practices” association of plumbing, heating & cooling, and electrical contractors. As such, we fully subscribe to our association’s Core Values and Code of Ethics, and practice all of its component parts daily.
When You Choose Weltman Home Services For Your Home Repairs, You Are Choosing Professionalism, Courtesy, and Quality
- SERVE our customers with integrity, competence, and, furthermore, objectivity, while delivering to our customer all that we promised through value-added services.
- WORK to meet or exceed technical codes.
- EXPLORE each customer situation in sufficient detail and gather sufficient facts to gain an understanding of the problems, the scope of assistance needed, and the possible benefits our service and technical recommendations may provide our customers.
- ALWAYS REGARD our employees’ satisfaction on a par with customer service and company profitability.
- WILL TRAIN all our employees on an ongoing basis to improve their skill while upholding high performance standards.
- PERFORM jobs for which we are qualified by our experience as well as our technical competence.
- WE WILL NOT provide services to a customer under terms or conditions that might damage or compromise the integrity of our trade and profession, all while following the Golden Rule.
- WE WON’T EVER advertise our services in a deceptive manner.
- PROMISE TO MAINTAIN a wholly professional attitude and behavior toward those we serve, including our fellow contractors, our own employees, our suppliers, and, finally, the public at large.
- AGREE with our customers independently and in advance on the basis for our fees. Also, our fees will be commensurate with the quality of the services we deliver and the responsibility we accept.
- MAINTAIN a profitable business as part of our responsibility to our employees and our families.
- BE MINDFUL of the honest value received by our customers and our right to an ethical profit.
- SHALL BE GOOD corporate citizens.
- WILL PROTECT the health and safety of our communities by sharing knowledge of new environmental developments and technological advancements within the communities we serve.
Schedule a Service
Don't hesitate to contact us for additional questions about our services, policies and more. To speak with a representative, please give us a call at 888-935-8626 or contact us by filling out this simple form and one of our friendly associates will get back to you promptly.