Leaking Hot Water Heater Repairs & Installation
Tankless and Traditional Hot Water Heater repairs and installations for homes in northern and central New Jersey.
There are lots of ways you might feel the need for hot water service…like when you repeatedly have to yell to a member of your household to stop running another faucet because it’s making the water in your shower icy cold! Sound familiar? Well, it doesn’t have to.
At Weltman Home Services, we do much more than fix water heaters when they shut down altogether, or install a new system when the old one is beyond repair. Our plumbers will make sure your house has hot water on demand, 24/7. And we can make sure you have all the hot water you need, even when two or more faucets are running at the same time. We are water heater repair experts and have expertise on all water heater makes and models. If you need a new water heater we will help you pick a model that will fit the needs of you and your family.
Water Heater Plumbers
In addition to professional installations and repairs we offer additional services to enhance your home’s water heating capabilities.
Weltman Home Services professionally installs:
- Alarms for water heaters – water alarms will go off when your water heater leaks, allowing you to take corrective action before the problem grows worse;
- Water pressure regulators – pressure regulators keep water pressure from exceeding a pre-set limit, which protects the water heater unit and prevents the connecting pipes from leaking or bursting;
- Water heater timers – timers allow your water heater to draw power only when you need hot water. That saves you money on energy and prolongs the life of your unit.
Tank or Tankless? We Have The Hot Water Solution for Your NJ Home.
At Weltman Home Services we install both traditional storage tank and tankless heaters:
- Storage tank water heaters are the most common, and are available in electric, propane and natural gas models. Natural gas and propane models tend to use less energy.
- “Tankless” or “on-demand” water heaters are also self-contained units, but without a water storage tank. Rather, internal coils heat the water as it passes through. Newer models also provide increased hot water usage for extended periods of time. Click here to learn more about tankless units.
So if you’re tired of cold showers and not enough hot water in general, pick up the phone and contact our professional plumbers today!
Click here to read what your neighbors are saying about their recent experiences with us!
We Service All Tank and Tankless Heater Makes and Models, Including: