Federal Tax Credits Expiring
December 1, 2016
The federal tax credit for installing new, high-efficiency heating and cooling equipment will expire on the last day of 2016. This credit, the 25C tax credit for energy efficiency, includes the following:
- a credit for 10% of cost (up to $500) or a specific amount from $50-$300 for qualifying heating or cooling equipment
- a credit for up to $300 on qualifying central air systems, heat pumps and ductless mini split systems
- or a credit up to $150 on qualifying furnaces and boilers
If your existing home has heating equipment that is 10+ years old, the time to install a new system is now!
New heating equipment has many benefits for your home, including:
- safer and cleaner
- more efficient, energy saving
- quieter components
- less maintenance
- longer operating life
- newer, better technology
- increase of property value
- peace of mind all winter long!
Equipment must be purchased by the end of the day on December 31, 2016 – call today! We’ll schedule a FREE in-home estimate with one of our home heating experts. They will measure your home and speak to you about the demands that your family puts on your heating system so that they can provide you with multiple options for optimal heating within your home.